Easy Bake Brisket Recipe
- 4 1/2 pounds beef brisket
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place the beef brisket in a baking dish. In a bowl, mix the onion soup mix, diced tomatoes and green chiles, tomato sauce, and garlic powder. Pour over the brisket.
- Loosely cover the brisket with foil. Bake 3 hours in the preheated oven, or to an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).