- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream butter or margarine and sugars. Add already beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix with creamed mixture. Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until done. These are not HOT HOT — Just a little surprise, definitely a little kick, goes well with the chocolate.