- 2 ounces dry spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tilapia fillet
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 portobello mushroom cap, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup grated Mizithra cheese
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the tilapia fillet in the center, and add the tomatoes and mushroom. Season with pepper, and then squeeze the lemon juice over everything. Place the squeezed lemon half into the skillet.
- Cover, and cook for about 10 minutes, turning the fish once, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Toss with pasta and romaine lettuce. Serve over spaghetti, and garnish with Mizithra cheese.