Simple Bubble Tea Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup quick cooking pearl tapioca
- 6 cups brewed black tea
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons white sugar, or to taste
- ice cubes
- Bring water to a boil in a pot, add tapioca pearls, and cover pot. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain pearls and set aside.
- Pour brewed tea, condensed milk, and sugar into a pitcher; stir to dissolve sugar. Refrigerate tea mixture until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Scoop tapioca pearls into 4 large glasses, about 2 tablespoons each. Fill each glass with tea mixture; top with ice.