Shulie Krinkles Recipe
- 2 (10.25 ounce) packages fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Mix the brownie mix, butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to firm up the dough.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the confectioners' sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Scoop up about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie, and roll into a ball. Roll the ball in the confectioners' sugar, then place the balls on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven until the tops are cracked, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing the cookies to racks to finish cooling.