Pumpkin Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers mascarpone cheese
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 tablespoon rum, or more to taste
- 36 ladyfingers
- Beat cream and cream of tartar in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Beat mascarpone cheese in a separate bowl using an electric mixer on low speed; slowly beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated. Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves; beat until well combined. Fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
- Mix coffee and rum together in a bowl. Briefly dip each ladyfinger into coffee mixture. Arrange a layer of dipped ladyfingers in the bottom of a trifle bowl or serving dish. Cover layer with about 1/3 of the pumpkin mixture. Continue layering ladyfingers and pumpkin mixture.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, 3 hours to overnight.