Pile of Prawns Recipe
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound uncooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- Mix one tablespoon of lemon zest with the crushed garlic.
- In a skillet, melt your butter over medium heat. Once melted, add salt, parsley and the garlic and lemon zest mixture to make a 'butter brew.' Mix with a spatula.
- Pour the lemon juice over the shrimp and sprinkle with two tablespoons of lemon zest . Add the prawns to the skillet. Cook them for about one minute, flip and then cook for another minute, until the flesh is firm and no longer translucent.