No Fuss Chicken Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and cheese. Brush mixture onto chicken pieces to coat; refrigerate any leftover mixture for dipping.
- Place cereal crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl; roll chicken in crumbs to coat and place coated chicken in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.