Marinated Venison Recipe
- 2 pounds venison (deer meat)
- 1/2 (10 fluid ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- vegetable oil for frying
- Pound venison flat, and cut into 1 inch strips; place in a large bowl. Pour in Worcestershire sauce and beer. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, onion salt and garlic powder. Drag soaked meat through the flour mixture. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet, and fry meat until golden brown.