- 40 tiger prawns, freshly cooked
- 40 mangetout, blanched and cooled
- 40 long skewers
- 6 tbsp, good quality mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 spring onions, very finely chopped
- 1 square of oasis soaked in water
- Take a mane tout and put the skewer through one end, then take a prawn skewer lengthways next to the mange tout, finish by skewering the other end of the mangetout. You should end up with a half moon shape, with the mangetout on the outside and the prawn on the inside. Repeat this process until all forty are completed. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve them.
- Place the mayonnaise in a small bowl and mix in the lime and the spring onions.
- To serve, place the oasis in a vase that is deep, but not too wide. Arrange the skewers in the oasis so they look like flowers. Serve the lime mayo in a pretty bowl on the side.