Greasy Chicken Recipe
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a shallow dish, soak chicken thighs in soy sauce. Squeeze juice from the lemons into the dish. Let stand for at least 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, melt butter in a large skillet or wok. Add garlic and fry until tender. Add chicken thighs and cook on medium high until the juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve over white rice with pan drippings.