Dump Cake V Recipe
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In the prepared dish, layer the cherry pie filling and the drained pineapple. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top, covering evenly. Pour the melted margarine over the cake mix, and sprinkle the top with the coconut and chopped walnuts.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned and bubbly.