Makes 10 servings
- 2 heads cauliflower (1.81 kg), core removed
- 60 mL olive oil, or as needed
- 2 tbsp/13 g Curry Powder
- 2 tsp/4 g ground cumin seed
- 1 tsp/3 g salt, or as needed
- 1/2 tsp/1 g ground black pepper, or as needed
- Break the cauliflower into pieces and slice larger pieces in half. Toss with the olive oil, curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place the cauliflower on a parchment-lined sheet pan and roast in a 240°C oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes, turning as necessary. Serve immediately.