- 3 cups thick-cut oatmeal
- 1/2 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine oatmeal, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, wheat germ, chopped dried cherries, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Pour applesauce mixture over the oatmeal mixture; mix until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets; smooth into a single thin layer.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, stir gently to turn, and continue cooking until crisp and golden brown, another 15 to 20 minutes.