Congo Bars II Recipe
- 4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Stir together the flour and brown sugar, set aside. Stir together the melted butter and eggs until well blended; stir into the flour mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into bars while still slightly warm.