Angel Poop Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) bags butter-flavored corn puff snacks
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place the white chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl, and heat on low power for 30-second intervals until the chocolate chips have begun to melt.
- Stir the chips until smooth.
- Pour the corn puff snacks into the bowl with the white chocolate, and stir to coat the puffs with the chocolate.
- Spread the mixture out onto the waxed paper-lined baking sheet and allow to set, about 30 minutes.
- Break the mixture up into bite-size pieces to serve.