- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup DIGIORNO Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 15 to 20 min. or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Place pizza dough on lightly floured baking sheet; stretch to fit 16 x 12-inch baking sheet. Mix garlic and remaining oil; spread onto dough. Bake 10 min.
- Spread crust with cream cheese; top with remaining cheeses, onions and red pepper. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crust is lightly browned.