Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Italian salad dressing, or more to taste
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in seashell pasta, and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, but still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Place green onions and lettuce in a large bowl. Add pasta, tuna, peas, and grated Cheddar cheese; mix well. Stir in dressing; toss to coat.