- 4 (6 ounce) fillets sole
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Dip fillets in beaten egg, and then in bread crumbs.
- In an electric fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Fry fish until golden brown. Transfer to a dish, and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, and saute for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, wine, and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, and stir in chopped parsley. Serve butter sauce over fish fillets.