- 1 (5 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Season roast all over with salt and black pepper and place roast in a slow cooker. Whisk golden mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and garlic together in a bowl; pour over beef roast.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.