Sesame Zucchini Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted lightly
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Halve zucchini lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces. In a steamer set over simmering water steam zucchini, covered, until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl toss zucchini with sesame oil and seeds, soy sauce, and salt to taste until coated well and sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve warm or at room temperature.