- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Step 1: In 12-inchnon-stick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender.
- Step 2: Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in green beans and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute.
- Step 3: Add broth and lemon juice, then bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 6 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender. Season with salt and black pepper if desired.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes