Roasted Yams Recipe
- 1 large yam, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet or shallow baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Arrange slices of potato in the prepared pan so they are overlapping slightly. Season with salt and pepper and then drizzle olive oil over them as evenly as possible.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender and have begun to wrinkle around the edges, about 30 minutes.