Quick Cheesy Corn Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- In a baking dish, combine the corn, cheese, bacon bits, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Place baking dish, uncovered, in a cool oven. Then turn the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). When the oven is fully heated (about 10 minutes), remove the dish, and stir vigorously, until the cheese and milk make a sauce.
- Return dish to oven for 5 minutes.