Pub Fries Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Red Potato Wedges
- In small bowl stir together salt, thyme, paprika and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Heat oil in deep fat fryer or large deep saucepan to 370 degrees F. Carefully add 1/2 of Simply Potatoes(R) to hot oil. Cook, turning potatoes occasionally, 4 to 8 minutes, or until potatoes are light golden brown. Carefully remove potatoes; drain on paper towel. Quickly sprinkle Simply Potatoes(R) with half of seasoning mixture.
- Repeat with remaining Simply Potatoes(R). Serve with malt vinegar.