Pecan Logs Recipe
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla. Add flour, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in pecans. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick logs. Cut logs into 2-in. pieces. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; cool on wire racks.