Peanut Squares Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 4 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16 ounce) jar lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Mix and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Cool. Cut into 24 squares; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar and salt. Add vanilla and enough milk to make a thin frosting. Frost top and sides of squares and immediately roll in peanuts. Place on wire racks to harden.