Party Pizzas Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound fresh, ground spicy pork sausage
- 4 ounces processed American cheese
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail rye bread
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brown the ground beef and sausage together in a large skillet and drain well.
- Cut the processed cheese into small cubes and add to the meat mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the cheese melts. Stir in hot pepper sauce to taste. Spread a layer of the meat and cheese mixture on slices of party rye bread. Arrange the slices on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned. Serve warm.