Mozzarella Wedges Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal perforations. Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned. Cut into wedges.