Mini pizza flyers Recipe
- 1 large white tortilla flatbread
- 30g/1oz tomato passata
- Selection of toppings such as fresh basil, sliced peppers and shredded cooked chicken
- 30g/1oz mature cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/Gas 3.
- Use a 7cm/2¾in cookie cutter to cut six small circles out of the wrap and place on a baking tray.
- Spoon a teaspoon of passata onto each circle and spread it to the edge. Sprinkle over some toppings and top with some grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden-brown.