Mikaels Wassal Recipe
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry juice
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon red hot candies
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Pour the pineapple juice, cranberry juice and apple cider into a large pot. Heat until almost boiling, then stir in the red hot candies. Continue stirring until they dissolve so that they do not end up stuck to the bottom of the pot. Set the heat to low, and let it simmer all day if you like. Ladle into glasses or cups, and dust with cinnamon before serving.