- 1 15- to 16-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika plus additional for sprinkling
- 16 cooked peeled large shrimp with tails left intact
- 16 unpitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes (about 3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (packed) finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 unpeeled English hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat or low-fat yogurt (preferably Greek-style), whisked to loosen
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or mint
- 1 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 4 to 6 pita breads
- Place 1 tablespoon garbanzo beans in small bowl and reserve for garnish. Combine remaining garbanzo beans, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, cumin, and 1 teaspoon paprika in processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle reserved garbanzo beans over. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before using.
- Drizzle hummus lightly with oil and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange cucumber slices on plate; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon yogurt over. Sprinkle with feta cheese and oregano. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 hour ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place marinated artichokes in small bowl. Arrange bowls of hummus, shrimp salad, and artichokes and plate with cucumber salad on large platter. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Toast pita breads in toaster, then cut into wedges. Arrange pita wedges on platter with salads and serve.
- Greek-style yogurt is a thick yogurt; sold at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores (such as Trader Joe's and Whole Foods markets) and Greek markets.