- 1 (8 ounce) package thin rice noodles (vermicelli-style), uncooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can baby corn, drained, cut into thirds
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken breast, drained and flaked
- 1 (8.25 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet red chili sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Prepare noodle salad: Heat large saucepan of water to boiling. Add rice noodles; remove from heat. Soak, uncovered for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl combine noodles, baby corn, chicken, carrots, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, mint and peanuts.
- Prepare dressing: In small bowl combine sweet chili sauce, lime juice, soy sauce and ginger. Toss with noodle salad to mix well.