- 10 medium Yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled, cubed
- 5 garlic, cloves peeled
- 1 cup Market Pantry® reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces Market Pantry light cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Market Pantry shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Place potatoes and garlic in large saucepan; cover with water and bring to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Add sour cream and cream cheese; beat with electric mixer until creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into serving bowl and top with cheese, bacon and onions.