Light Boo Cups Recipe
- 3 1/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package SNACKWELL'S Reduced Fat Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in half each of the whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the remaining cookie crumbs into each of 15 individual cups; top evenly with layers of the pudding mixture and remaining cookie crumbs.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts. Add chocolate chips for the eyes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Watch the ghosts disappear! Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.