Kitty Kisses Recipe
- 1 (3 ounce) can wet cat food
- 1 teaspoon catnip (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place the cat food and catnip into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth and looks a little like frosting. Spoon pureed cat food into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Squeeze 1/2 inch kisses onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.