- 8 slices bacon
- 8 all-beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce, or amount to taste
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grate, and set 4 inches from the heat.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Place hot dogs on grill; cook until browned, 5 to 8 minutes, turning once, or until done to suit your taste. Lightly grill hot dog buns.
- To assemble sandwiches, place a slice of cheese and bacon on each roll. Add a hot dog, top each with 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce, or desired amount, and red onion.