Juicy Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons jarred minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- In a large resealable bag, mix together the soy sauce, minced garlic, and pepper. Place the pork chops into the bag, squeeze out most of the air, seal, and marinate for 12 hours in the refrigerator. Turn the bag over about halfway through.
- Preheat the oven's broiler. Place the pork chops onto a broiling pan. Broil for 5 minutes per side, or to your desired doneness. Time will be different depending on the thickness of your chops.