Island Burger Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing
- 6 hamburger buns, split, toasted
- Preheat greased grill to medium heat. Mix meat, 2 tablespoons of the steak sauce, onion and garlic. Shape into 6 patties. Mix dressing and remaining 2 tablespoon. steak sauce; set aside.
- Grill patties 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
- Spread bottom half of each bun with 1 tablespoon of the dressing mixture; cover with burger and top of bun.