- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.