Hominy con Queso Recipe
- 1 (30 ounce) can hominy, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 pound shredded pepperjack cheese
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the hominy, mushroom soup, green chilies, and about half of the pepperjack cheese in a bowl; spread evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining pepperjack cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown, 30 to 35 minutes.