Hamburger Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, and cook until the beef is browned, breaking it up into crumbles as it cooks, about 10 minutes. Pour off the grease, and stir in green beans, tomato sauce, tomato soup, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 30 minutes; season to taste with salt and black pepper.