Golden Pan Rolls Recipe
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- In a bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing (dough should be stiff). Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cover and let rest for 15 minutes. Roll or pat to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-in. biscuit cutter. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Brush with butter. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.