Fresh Pesto Pizza Recipe
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Remove crust from wrapper and spread pesto over crust; top with a layer of spinach leaves, chopped tomato, shredded mozzarella cheese and feta cheese. Place pizza on a baking sheet.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until the spinach leaves are wilted and the cheese is melted, bubbling, and beginning to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.