- 3 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflowerets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water, broccoli and cauliflower to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, broccoli and cauliflower; set aside.
- Melt remaining butter. Place one sheet of puff pastry on a piece of waxed paper; brush with butter. Spoon half of the vegetable mixture along one long side of pastry. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from the long side topped with the vegetables; pinch seams and ends to seal. Brush top with melted butter. Carefully place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slice with a serrated knife.