- 12 slices bacon, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Toss broccoli, cranberries, and green onion together in a large bowl. Whisk mayonnaise, honey, and vinegar together in a small bowl. Add bacon to broccoli mixture and toss. Drizzle dressing over the salad; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.