- 2 large oranges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups vodka (preferably distilled from grapes, such as Cîroc)
- 2 cups Concord grapes or seedless red grapes, plus 18 for garnish
- 1 1/4 cups Concord grape juice
- 1 750-ml bottle chilled Champagne
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Grate peel from oranges onto baking sheet lined with parchment (reserve oranges to moisten rims of glasses). Bake until peel is dry, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour. Mix peel, sugar, and cinnamon in bowl; mash to infuse. Cover mixture.
- Combine vodka and 2 cups grapes in pitcher. Using potato masher, crush grapes to coarse pulp. Add grape juice. Chill until cold, at least 8 hours.
- Moisten rims of 6 Martini glasses with cut sides of reserved oranges; dip into infused sugar. Thread 3 grapes onto each of 6 long toothpicks; divide among glasses. Strain vodka; add 1/4 cup to each glass. Top off with Champagne.