- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.55 ounce) bar milk chocolate
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces into a 9×13 inch cake pan (preferably glass).
- Prepare chocolate pudding as directed on package. Gently spread over the top of cake pieces, spreading to edges of pan.
- Carefully spread whipped topping over chocolate pudding, spreading to edges of pan and taking care not to mix with pudding.
- Using a cheese grater or vegetable peeler, grate chocolate bar over the whipped topping.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least one hour.