Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 18 fluid ounces teriyaki sauce
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Wrap with about 1/3 slice of bacon, thread onto toothpick, and top with pineapple chuck. Marinate for 4 hours or longer in teriyaki sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place marinated appetizers onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done and bacon golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.