Caramel Nut Tart Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 35 KRAFT Caramels
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee, any variety
- 3 cups toasted PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 1 (1 ounce) square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon. Press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- Combine caramels, cream and coffee granules in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM 2 to 3 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every min. Stir in pecans. Spread caramel mixture evenly over crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cut into 12 slices to serve. Store leftover tart in refrigerator.